The Archway Lincoln Lunch Program is entirely managed and distributed by our Parent Service Organization volunteers with all the profits going directly back to the Parent Service Organization. The Archway Lincoln Parent Service Organization has partnered with Dishes2U to provide a secure, fast, and easy-to-use online lunch ordering system. This program is open to all students, faculty and staff at Archway Lincoln.
Archway Lincoln partners with OrderLunches.com to provide a secure, fast and easy-to-use online ordering system. This allows parents to view our school lunch menu, order, pre-pay and manage student lunches on the web.
- Go to: http://dishes2u.orderlunches.com
- Click on Register: Password is lincoln11, add account and profile(s) information
- Sign In: the welcome page will display current information about the Archway Lincoln lunch program.
- Click Order at the top of the navigation bar and select the correct month.
- Select the Order on the date to begin
- Check Out & Pay: Please be sure to complete the check-out process. Do not close your browser prior to receiving the confirmation display or your order may be interrupted and not fully processed. Items left in your shopping cart will not be processed and your order will not be placed.
- Go to: http://dishes2u.orderlunches.com
- Sign in with your username and password
- Select student and update profile for the new school year and click Update Profile
- If student has graduated, select student and click Remove Profile
- Once all profiles are updated, click on the Order link to begin ordering
For question or concerns regarding missed or late orders, charges or cancellation please email email@example.com.
For technical support please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Annual Registration Fee: A nominal one time per family per school year fee of $20 is charged with your first order so that we can offer our lunch program online.
Minimum Order Fee: A $1.00 fee will be charged for orders under $10.00—this applies to new and changed orders.
Archway Lincoln Lunch Program FAQs
How do I get started?
Dishes2U will provide the school a registration letter to send to all of the parents and faculty. Parents will create an account at dishes2u.orderlunches.com. Once you create the account, you can order lunches.
Is there a charge for registration?
Yes, there is an annual charge per family to register. The registration fee is $15. Registration fees are waived for all faculty and school administration.
How often are the menus posted?
Dishes2U will upload the menus and calendars four times a year. They are as follows:
- August and September
- October, November and December
- January, February and March
- April and May
When can orders be placed?
As soon as the menus are loaded, you can order lunches for the entire period (i.e., following the December load, you can order lunches for all of January, February and March). However, an advance purchase required. All orders must be placed by Friday morning at 7am PST for the following week.
How do I pay?
The program accepts debit card or credit card (Visa, MasterCard, and Discover only).
Is there a minimum order amount?
A minimum $10.00 order is required for new or changed orders. If you do not meet the minimum, you will be charged a $1 handling fee.
What if I need to change or cancel an order, or I forgot to place an order?
Changes can be made up to the Friday prior to the week in which the order will be delivered. Once the ordering period has closed, late orders are not accepted and no changes are allowed.
Can you assist with special orders?
Unfortunately, these cannot be accommodated at this time due to the volume of orders being placed.
Do you offer credit for missed lunches?
Credits are not applied due to illness or unexpected absence from the school (example: field trips or driving off campus), as we have already purchased the meal for you. Credits are not applied if your student does not like the lunch ordered for them.
What if I made a mistake or need to contact you?
If you believe there was a mistake of any kind with your order, please email our Lunchroom Coordinators. We want to make it right!
If you have general questions about the lunch program, want to volunteer in the lunchroom, or want to notify the Lunch Team about an allergy, please email our Lunchroom Coordinators.